PLTW Learning Management System (LMS): mypltw.org
Example Backendless Projects
- Save and Retrieve Data (Word Doc) (Example App)
- Overwrite Existing Record (Word Doc) (Example App)
- Paging through data (Word Doc) (Example App)
- Filter results with a query (Word Doc) (Example App)
- Display multiple objects’ data in a ListView (Word Doc) (Example App)
Fix Android Studio Build Tools Version:
You can change the build tools version to the latest installed version.
Open your “app” folder and find the “build.gradle” file inside that folder.
Note: there is another “build.gradle” file in the “Gradle Scripts” folder – that is not the file you want.
Change the value of the “buildToolsVersion” attribute to a different version number.
As of Spring 2017, we have version 23.0.3 installed, so you change that last “2” to a “3” and make it work. You can also use a later version (it’s recommended to use the latest version).
Check which versions you have installed from the menu screen (you have to close your projects to get there).
- Click “Configure,” then “SDK Manager.”
- Click the “SDK Tools” tab.
- Click “Show Package Details” checkbox at the bottom right.
- Check which version numbers you have installed under “Android SDK Build-Tools.”